Welcome to Past Tense Carpinteria Massage & Ozone Spa
The Therapeutic Massage Treatments
Past Tense Carpinteria Massage & Ozone Spa
Will Help You Attain Optimal Health
This Will Be Achieved by:
1 Relieving structural tension
2 Cleansing your body of toxins with various modalities
3 Facilitating vitality and health with whole food based nutrition
Here Are Some of The Services That We Offer Here at
PastTenseSpa.com Carpinteria Massage:
What is neuromuscular massage therapy? Neuromuscular massage is a deep tissue massage technique that helps in the releasing of trigger points. These trigger points are tense muscle tissues that are tied up into knots. These trigger points can refer or send pain to other body parts.
Neuromuscular Massage Benefits
- Neuromuscular massage treatments will help to restore the strength in muscle tissue. This is due to the fact that trigger points can be cleared allowing muscles to return to full ability. When the muscles have been rubbed clean as it were, they are brought back to their maximum capacity.
- Neuromuscular massage therapy can help to increase the flexibility of muscles as well. When the bodies trigger points are not worked, either by exercise or by massage they tend to lock up in a constricted position which tends to limit their range of motion and subsequently their flexibility.
- One of the greatest benefits that people enjoy is the fact that there is a great deal of pain relief with regard to sore muscles.
Dr. Brent Bauer of the Mayo Clinic
Swedish Aromatic Massage Techniques
This stimulating massage technique utilizes a choice blend of aromatic and soothing oils. When giving a Swedish aromatherapy massage we typically use light to medium pressure according to your taste.
This technique will soothe and stimulate your aching muscles, while at the same time enhancing and stimulating your circulatory system. Naturally all of this helps you to eliminate stress. You will be completely rejuvenated from head to toe.
Swedish massage is considered to be one of the first massage routines developed in Western lands. This technique was developed in the early 1900s by a Swedish physiologist named Per Henrik Ling. Over the years, Dr. Ling developed a series of massage therapy techniques which he later referred to as “medical gymnastics”.
Different techniques include Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, and aroma therapy massage.
So then what of the subtle differences between aromatherapy Swedish massage and deep tissue massage?
A favorite for many is the Swedish massage technique. This massage therapy technique utilizes gentle to moderate pressure employing massage strokes that are applied in a long rolling motion. A blend of massage oils and creams are used to enhance the relaxation and feeling of well-being of the client.
The Swedish aroma therapy massage therapy technique utilizes the above-mentioned Swedish massage method while at the same time using special aromatic oils which are prepared from specially grown herbs.
Finally, the deep tissue muscle massage is just as it sounds a much deeper massage that firmly stimulates sore and tired muscles helping to release inner muscle pain and tension.
Swedish Aromatic Massage Benefits
- It helps to relax muscles.
- When Swedish massages are performed regularly, the circulatory system can then be enhanced which will benefit all the tissues in the body, this is due to the fact that the cells will then be receiving more oxygen thus speeding up the rebuilding and healing process of the cells.
- The lymphatic system is also stimulated which may help the body to rid itself of stored toxins thus helping the immune system.
- The nervous system is also benefited by this type of massage. Swedish massage therapy is recommended for all persons that have a high overall level of stress.
Raindrop Massage Technique
The raindrop technique involves using 9 essential oils. These oils are applied to the neck, spine, and also the feet. How are these oil drops applied? Generally these essential oils are dropped from about 6 inches above the skin simulating refreshing raindrops. It is said that these oils will interact with a person’s own electrical field even before they penetrate into the skin.
We utilize the “Vita flex” technique when it comes to the raindrop method. This Vita flex method comes from Tibet. The Tibetans developed this healing methodology which is defined as: “Vitality through the reflexes.” The theory indicates that slight pressure applied to key areas on the body will generate an electrical charge that is not only soothing but also therapeutic for the body. A high percentage of clients testify to the effectiveness of this technique!
Raindrop Massage Technique Benefits
- Help to realign the spine which aids in balance.
- Reduces anxiety and stress.
- Helps to decrease inflammation in a person’s body.
- Helps to create an environment where bacteria and viruses do not flourish.
- Aids in the sensation of well-being and release of pressure.
- Also assists in the detoxification of the body.
- Some claim to experience an increase in height due to the straightening of the spinal cord.
Lymphatic Decongestant Therapy
Manual manipulation of the lymph system takes several hours, but we have a modern solution to the problem. We use a new modern device called the Lymph Star Pro Fusion system. This device uses light and sound energy to stimulate a person’s lymphatic tissues. This lymph stimulation system helps to get the lymphatic system flowing which in turns aids in the removal of toxins. The Lymph Star Pro Fusion machine replaces several hours of manual manipulation.
We Also Offer:
Ozone Therapy: With Ozone Therapy your body is placed in a steam cabinet with your head being above and outside of the cabinet. The body is then exposed to steam that is supercharged with energized oxygen. This helps to create a hypothermic response which opens pores and allows the oxygen flow into the body.
Infrared Sauna: This type of sauna produces a dry deep penetrating heat that again brings on a hypothermic response which allows toxins to be released through the skin. This stimulates the vasodilatation of blood vessels which in turn results in the relaxing and loosening of the muscle tissues. Noteworthy is the fact that you can burn up to 500 cal in the infrared sauna!
Ozone Hot Tub: Our Ozone Hot Tub comes complete with an ozone filter; this is a great way to loosen up your muscles before you receive your massage.
Ear Candling: The process of Ear Candling can help to relieve ear ache discomfort as well as soften impacted ear wax and also help to bring the inner ear into balance.
Our hope is that you'll feel confident
in our ability to meet all of your expectations and know that our customers are
always our number one focus. Please take a moment to browse through our site to
learn more about our Carpinteria Massage Treatments and Therapies. We are conveniently located in
Carpinteria, California and serve the surrounding areas. If you have any questions
or comments, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you
Specializing in Several Types of
Massage Techniques and Therapy’s
Serving the Greater Santa Barbara Area
Past Tense Massage & Ozone Spa
1483 camellia Circle
Carpinteria, CA 93013
Carpinteria Massage Serves The Following Areas:
Carpinteria CA, Santa Barbara CA, Summerland CA,Toro Canyon CA, Montecito CA, Oak View CA, Ventura CA, Ojai CA, Goleta CA, Oxnard CA, 93001, 93002, 93003, 93005, 93006, 93007, 93009, 93013, 93014, 93022, 93023, 93024, 93030, 93031, 93032, 93034, 93035, 93036, 93041, 93042, 93043, 93044, 93067, 93101, 93102, 93103, 93105, 93106, 93107, 93108, 93109, 93110, 93111, 93116, 93118, 93120, 93121, 93130, 93140, 93150, 93160, 93190, 93199
This information is presented
for educational purposes only
and should not be considered as medical advice.
consult with your health practitioner before considering any therapy.